Analyst Relations Manager
RemoteAustin, Texas, United StatesPR & Marketing
DeepL, Europe's leading AI company since 2017, is dedicated to breaking down language barriers and bringing cultures closer together. Our expertise in AI and neural networks has enabled us to create cutting-edge communication technologies for businesses, including the acclaimed DeepL Translator which offers 30+ languages, and DeepL Write, our AI writing companion. Our core offering includes a suite of products and tools made for businesses to communicate more effectively, both internally and with their customers around the globe.
We recently raised our $100M Series B at a $1B+ valuation, backed by world-class investors including Benchmark, Bessemer Venture Partners, IVP, Atomico, btov, and WiL. Headquartered in Cologne, Germany, we're using this new funding and momentum to expand both our technology and our international presence with our official launch into the US market.
Our goal is to become the global leader in Language AI and build products that help drive better communication, drive connection, and make real-life impact. To do that, we need talented people, like you, who want to be a part of this exciting journey. If you're ready to work with a dynamic team and build your career in the fast-moving AI space, DeepL is your destination.
What sets us apart
We are committed to innovation and to a nurturing work environment. Founded by developers and researchers, we spend a lot of time actively reviewing the latest trends in generative AI and software engineering. Known for pioneering AI technologies, we dive deep into cutting-edge research to create not only translations but advanced language solutions. Combining our use of modern technology, and comprehensive employee benefits with our open and welcoming work culture is what sets us apart.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, the reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because of the products that have helped countless people worldwide, or maybe it's because of our shared goal of improving communication for individuals and businesses worldwide. What we're certain of is this: being part of DeepL means joining a team committed to innovation and the well-being of its employees.
Meet the team behind this journey
As an Analyst Relations Manager, you will be working alongside our Global Communications team and will be responsible for designing, executing, and managing DeepL's overall industry positioning, AR program, and strategy. You will craft, drive, and advocate industry-specific narratives for DeepL and its products in market reports and position with the analyst community. As part of this role, you will also build and maintain strategic relationships with top-tier industry analysts and influencers to drive awareness of DeepL's offering and position DeepL as a market leader in major strategic analyst ratings and reports.
The DeepL communications team is a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly collaborative group. This team has been building strong foundations for media relations and AI thought leadership across the globe. We are part of the larger marketing team and collaborate cross-functionally to meet team and company goals. We believe strongly in the excellence of our products, our technology, and our mission. We play a crucial role in bringing DeepL's story to life worldwide.
Being part of the Global Communications Team you will design, measure and manage DeepL's overall industry analyst program and strategy in line with the company’s global goals
Craft, drive and advocate industry-specific narrative for DeepL and its products in market reports and position with the analyst community
Relationships: build and maintain strategic relationships with top-tier industry analysts and influencers to drive awareness of DeepL offering
Establish a well-defined relationship plan, with strong messaging, market research, reviews and regular briefings and reviews
Position DeepL as a market leader in major strategic analyst ratings and reports
Optimize the upper funnel to raise awareness in targeted verticals and drive brand recognition and impact demand generation.
Build bridges between our product leaders, top executives, and customers with key analysts to consolidate our market share
Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/B2B influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, briefings etc.
Qualities we look for
8+ years of experience in an industry Analyst Relations or Consulting role in enterprise software.
Strong understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms.
Excellent project and time management skills.
Strong network and connections in the industry.
Strong sense of ownership. You will build this function.
Experience in a SaaS scale-up with 500+ employees is preferred.
What we offer
- Diverse and internationally distributed team: joining our team means becoming part of a large, global community with people of more than 90 nationalities. We're more than just colleagues; we're a group of professionals with a shared mission to connect diverse cultures. Our global presence is growing–we've doubled in size nearly every year, with our employees based in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, the US, and Japan, and we continue to expand our network.
- Competitive salary, high-growth scale-up: we offer a competitive salary, stock options, and the experience of a fast-growing scale-up. We've doubled in size year-over-year, so come and be part of our US story, where your contributions not only add up–they multiply.
- Open communication, regular feedback: as a language-focused company, we value the importance of clear, honest communication. We value smooth collaboration, direct and actionable feedback, and believe that leading with empathy makes us better together.
- Hybrid work, flexible hours: whether you're near or in our hubs in Austin, or prefer the comfort of your own home, you decide where your office is. We offer hybrid opportunities, with the goal of having each team member in the office 2-3 day per week. This allows you to engage directly with your team and experience the unique energy of our workspace, while still enjoying the flexibility and comfort of working from home as needed. With flexible working hours and trust in your productivity, we are in sync with your team's general locations and time zones to foster effective and seamless collaboration. Our aim is to integrate your work with your lifestyle, ensuring a balance that respects both your needs and our operational requirements, blending in-person interactions with the autonomy of remote work.
- Regular in-person team events: we bond over vibrant events that are as unique as our team, from local team and business unit gatherings, to new-joiner onboardings, to company-wide events that bring us all together–literally.
- Monthly full-day hacking sessions: every month, we have Hack Fridays, where you can spend your time diving into a project you're passionate about and get the opportunity to work with other teams–we value your initiatives, impact, and creativity.
- Comprehensive health insurance: your health comes first. With our comprehensive insurance, we'll make sure you're covered from head to toe.
- 30 days of annual leave: we value your peace of mind. With 30 days off (excluding public holidays) and access to mental health resources, we make sure you're as strong mentally as you are professionally.
If this role and our mission resonate with you, but you're hesitant because you don't check all the boxes, don't let that hold you back. At DeepL, it's all about the value you bring and the growth we can foster together. Go ahead, apply—let's discover your potential together. We can't wait to meet you!