Working Student Revenue Operations (f/m/d)
RemoteCologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanySupport
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
- Enrichment of our customer data with relevant information such as the number of employees, industry, address
- Identification and merging of duplicates
- Creation of company hierarchies
- Support with documentation
- Assisting with testing prior to new releases of our commercial systems
- Collaboration with various colleagues from the commercial teams
What we offer?
Meaningful work at scale: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together, with a product already used by over 100 million people worldwide
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up! Over the last year we doubled in size, hiring new colleagues across UK, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Japan
- We’ve got your back! We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but trust, empathy, inclusivity and an overall ‘human-first’ approach are just as important to us
- State of the art tech equipment, to support a smooth remote work experience
- Regular innovative team-building events- internationally!
- Familiarity with Excel
- Analytical skills
- High diligence
- Interest in software and learning new tools
- Teamwork oriented, highly adaptable and collaborative
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Japanese is a plus
- This will be a 20hrs per week position