Working Student (f/m/d) Recruiting - Cologne
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnPeople and Culture
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL, and we as the People & Culture department in particular, are currently growing very strongly. This brings with it many exciting challenges as well as opportunities and our people teams are instrumental in this. In recruiting, the list of opportunities to learn something new is endless. And this is where you come in: as a Working Student (f/m/d) in Recruiting, you will have the opportunity to take on tasks in a wide range of topics as well as gain a comprehensive insight into the day-to-day business of Recruiting.
- You support the recruiting team in day-to-day operations
- You will help with the search for candidates in networks such as LinkedIn
- In addition, you will support the recruiting team in maintaining our vacancies, e.g. by creating and updating jobs on our website and posting them on job portals
- You will help with the creation and editing of data records
- Your assistance in the organisation of selection days in the research area rounds off your area of responsibility
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to actively shape our recruiting processes
- Flat hierarchies and therefore a lot of room for development. You have the chance to really leave a footprint
- Meaningful work: we break down language barriers worldwide and thus bring different cultures closer together Regular team event
- A nice office in Cologne, the possibility to do home office and a lot of flexibility
- You are studying human resources, business psychology or a similar programme
- Your studies will continue for at least another year
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the HR field - desirable but not a must
- You feel confident in using MS Office applications
- You are available for at least 15-20 hours a week (you are also welcome to work full time during semester breaks)
We are looking forward to your application!