Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/d) | London
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As DeepL is growing not only in its product vision and audience, but also as an employer with offices in several countries, there are many roles which we would like to fill. This is where you come in: With your experience in recruiting and your curiosity about other topics in the area of HR, you will support us in bringing new colleagues on board and supporting them on site in our London, UK office. You will help us find new IT and commercial experts for our fast-growing teams and assist them and us with UK-specific HR processes. Your knowledge of local labor laws and hiring procedures will be a great addition to our small and efficient People & Culture Team that is looking forward to becoming even more powerful together with you.
- Own the recruiting process (full-cycle), whereby your good understanding of the target groups (e.g. developers, sales, support, finance) allows you to ensure the best candidate experience
- In close collaboration with the hiring managers, you define role requirements and partner with them to ensure a smooth and successful peer recruiting process
- You handle our applicant management tool and expand our internal talent pool
- With a keen eye on the applicant market, you are constantly on the lookout for new recruiting channels
- You decide in which cases active sourcing measures via LinkedIn, Xing or other platforms are relevant and carry them out autonomously
- Back up for UK contract creation, UK onboarding support (Right to work check, welcome new joiners and hand over goodie bags to them, office tour, etc), process UK visa applications, and general People Operations admin support such as handling incoming letter mails
- Act as a local contact person for People Team-related topics
- Together with the team, you develop new, creative recruiting and employer branding campaigns. In addition, you are essential in implementing country-specific processes, such as benefits for our UK employees
- The data-supported analysis of our recruiting processes, measures and sources rounds off your extensive area of responsibility
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to actively shape our recruiting and employer branding processes
- Flat hierarchies and therefore a lot of room for maneuver. You have the chance to really leave a footprint
- Meaningful work: we tear down language barriers around the world and thus bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- A nice office in London and a lot of flexibility
- Several years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a SaaS company or with a recruitment agency
- Solid knowledge of UK labour law and social security law
- An analytical mindset combined with a structured and at the same time creative way of working
- An open-minded personality with the right amount of hands-on mentality to help shape new ways and methods in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of active sourcing techniques and tools
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on human resources, marketing or similar
- Very good English skills, knowledge of other languages is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!