Specialist Recruiting (f/m/d) – Cologne or remote
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or London: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As we are growing very strongly, there are many ideas and projects that are just waiting to be implemented. This is where you come in: With your experience in recruiting, you will support us in bringing new colleagues on board and achieving great goals together.
Your focus will be to help us find new experts in the IT or commercial area to join our fast-growing teams. You will be part of a small and efficient People & Culture Team that is looking forward to becoming even more powerful together with you.
- Focus in either the IT or commercial area, whereby your good understanding of the target groups (e.g. developers, sales, support, finance) allows you to own the recruiting process (full-cycle)
- In close collaboration with the hiring managers, you define role requirements and partner with them to ensure a smooth and successful peer recruiting process with the best candidate experience
- You handle our applicant management tool and expand our internal talent pool
- With a keen eye on the applicant market, you are constantly on the lookout for new recruiting channels
- You decide in which cases active sourcing measures via LinkedIn, Xing or other platforms are relevant and carry them out autonomously
- Together with the team, you develop new, creative recruiting and employer branding campaigns. In addition, you are involved in all topics that are relevant to the entire Recruiting Team and use your expertise to help shape the DeepL processes and projects
- The data-supported analysis of our recruiting processes, measures and sources rounds off your extensive area of responsibility
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to actively shape our recruiting and employer branding processes
- Flat hierarchies and therefore a lot of room for maneuver. You have the chance to really leave a footprint
- Meaningful work: we tear down language barriers around the world and thus bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- Optional JobRad and optional fitness club membership
- A nice office in Cologne or Paderborn (or comparable equipment for your home office) and a lot of flexibility
- Several years of experience in recruiting, preferably in a SaaS company or with a recruitment agency
- An analytical mindset combined with a structured and at the same time creative way of working
- An open-minded personality with the right amount of hands-on mentality to help shape new ways and methods in a start-up environment
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of active sourcing techniques and tools
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on human resources, marketing or similar
- Very good German and very good English skills, knowledge of other languages is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!