Specialist Commercial Recruiting (f/m/d)
RemoteUnited Kingdom, , LondonPeople and Culture
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them in an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As we are growing very strongly, there are many ideas and projects that are just waiting to be implemented. This is where you come in: With your experience in recruiting, you will support us in bringing new colleagues on board and achieving great goals together.
Your focus will be to help us find new experts in the commercial area to join our fast-growing teams. You will be part of a small and efficient People & Culture Team that is looking forward to becoming even more powerful together with you.
- Manage the entire recruiting process for Commercial roles (focus on Sales and Marketing), in close cooperation with the hiring managers and your colleagues from the Recruiting team
- Own applicant management and expand our internal talent pool
- Analyse and recommend new recruiting and employer branding channels to maximize candidate pipeline for Commercial positions
- Develop a deep understanding of ideal Sales and Marketing profiles to accelerate hiring processes through quick decision making
- Craft and implement new, creative recruiting and employer branding campaigns in partnership with Recruiting, People, and Marketing teams
- Optimize recruiting efforts through data-driven analysis of our recruiting processes, measures, and sources
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to actively shape our recruiting and employer branding processes
- Flat hierarchies and therefore a lot of room for maneuver. You have the chance to really leave a footprint
- Meaningful work: we tear down language barriers around the world and thus bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- A nice office in Cologne or London (or comparable equipment for your home office) and a lot of flexibility
- Several years of experience in the areas of Commercial recruiting
- Experience with proactive sourcing techniques and tools
- A good understanding of the UK and European hiring markets
- An analytical mindset combined with a structured, creative and autonomous way of working
- An open-minded personality with a hands-on mentality to help shape new processes in a fast-growing environment
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Degree in human resources, marketing, or a similar field
We are looking forward to your application!