Solutions Consultant (f/m/d) - London, Amsterdam or remote
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As our first Solutions Consultant, you’ll support our Sales team by providing technical and functional support on their key opportunities, as well as ensuring they have access to the tools and techniques necessary to be self-sufficient in smaller deals.
- Partner with Account Executives and Account Managers to plan and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Help Sales close deals by being their technical bridge between our Sales team and their prospects
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions, and translating complex technical concepts into simple language
- Support the technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by managing and delivering technical information, primarily via remote calls and video conferences
- Develop, manage and deliver tools, collateral and an engagement approach to ensure that the Sales team maintain their technical knowledge, allowing us to provide an effective and scalable support model to the Sales organization
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to sell a product on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- The possibility to build and shape our sales processes
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- Experience working with customers in a technical pre-sales or sales engineering role
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments
- You are a strategic thinker who is able to find creative solutions to our prospects’ complex use cases
- You have analytical thought processes that enables you to present appropriate solutions in a consultative style that informs our customers and helps close deals
- You have above average listening skills and are experienced at engaging and building relationships with high profile startups and businesses in the most senior ranks
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, experience in building strong working relationships at all levels of management
- You can synthesize and craft positioning/key messages that connects with different audiences
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do and proactive attitude
- You have a base of knowledge of IT questionnaires, security questionnaires, and Single Sign On frameworks
- You have a base familiarity in software development and are comfortable working with REST APIs
- Fluency in English mandatory, and in German preferred
Even better if you also have...
- You have a base of knowledge with ISO 27001 and SOC 2
- A European language (especially German or French) or Japanese is a big plus!
- Knowledge of translation software and technology
We are looking forward to your application!