Solutions Consultant (f/m/d) | DACH
RemoteBerlin, Berlin, GermanySales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for a motivated, driven, and energetic team player to join our growing Solutions Consulting team and support expanding our footprint in the region. As our Solutions Consultant focusing on the DACH region, you’ll support our Sales team on their key opportunities to win new businesses and maximize expansion by providing technical and product guidance throughout the entire sales cycle. You are responsible for driving and managing the technical evaluation and validation stages of the sales process. By becoming a product expert, you’ll also ensure that the Sales teams have access to the tools and techniques necessary to be self-sufficient in smaller deals. Solutions Consultants are the trusted advisors to prospects and clients, showing how DeepL addresses their business requirements. Internally, you will work collaboratively with different departments such as Product Management, Engineering, Support, Marketing and Knowledge Management.
- Partner with Account Executives to plan and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Help Sales close deals by bringing the technical bridge between our Sales team and their prospects
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions, and translating complex technical concepts into simple language
- Support the technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by managing and delivering technical information, primarily via remote calls and video conferences
- Guide technical evaluations via POC ownership, RFP/questionnaire support, and workshop design
- Develop, manage and deliver tools, collateral and an engagement approach to ensure that the Sales team maintain their technical knowledge, allowing us to provide an effective and scalable support model to the Sales organisation
- Show our values with Account Executives through customised demonstrations integrating with a variety of SaaS and iPaaS products, depending on our customer environments
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Take part in our regular Sales QBRs on one of our office sites
- 2+ years technical sales, pre-sales or customer support experience working in a fast-paced SaaS product organization
- Previous hands-on experience with customer evaluations and deployments
- Ability to rapidly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
- Building strong working relationships is second nature to you, and your exceptional interpersonal skills enable you to engage and build relationships with high profile startups and businesses in the most senior ranks
- You can synthesise and craft positioning/key messages that connect with different audiences
- Problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do and proactive attitude
- You have a base of knowledge of IT questionnaires, security and compliance questionnaires, SSO frameworks, SaaS technology and are comfortable working with REST APIs
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German mandatory
Even better if you also have...
- Experience to work in SaaS start-up and bridge enterprise feature requests between customers and product team
- A base of knowledge with security certifications such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, and ISMAP
- Additional European languages (especially German)
- Knowledge of translation software and technology
We are looking forward to your application!