Sales Operations Manager (f/m/d)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will play an important role in the continued growth of our Sales team. With your experience and knowledge of sales organizations, it is easy for you to identify potential improvements in operational processes and develop solutions for them. As a partner of the sales teams, you know exactly what the wishes and concerns of the team are and can incorporate these into a roadmap together with your SalesOps colleagues, taking into account the business requirements.
- Proactively identify challenges that our sales teams encounter in the day-to-day operations and build solutions to drive efficiency
- Consistently monitor feedback from the sales teams to improve processes
- Train the Sales Team on recent process changes
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making informed decisions based off of trends, seasonal variance, etc
- Be part of the sales operations roadmap planning in collaboration with various stakeholders from Sales, SalesOps, RevOps
- Support the Sales Leadership team with territory planning and headcount planning models in collaboration with analysts
- Be part of the commission run
- Support the sales team with their daily inquiries
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year, we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally!
- 30 days paid vacation
- 2+ years of Sales Operations experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Growth and scale-up mindset
- Intellectual curiosity and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Can work well with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong “get things done” mindset
We are looking forward to your application!