Product Operations Specialist (f/m/d)
RemoteCologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyProduct Development
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Cologne, London or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Product Operations Specialist, you will work closely with the various product tracks and product teams. The overall goal is to identify opportunities for automation and improvement to increase efficiency and consistency within the product management teams. In this role you will play a key role in ensuring the smooth running and success of our products. You will support individual product teams and professionalise their processes (e.g: Assessing legal risks before launching a new product or helping the team to deliver a flawless release). Finally, you will contribute to the internal and external development of our product managers, helping them to incorporate best practices and product knowledge. To do this, you will work very closely with our VP Product.
- Support the Group Product Managers and Product Managers in the delivery of high priority projects as they arise, with a goal to create reusable frameworks and automations for efficiency.
- Contribute to the definition and management of the DeepL product development flow.
- Develop and consistently deliver management reporting for our product management at team, track and even company level.
- Maintain and update the company wide product roadmap.
- Help streamline the overall communication between product management and their stable counterparts within DeepL.
- Help to upgrade internal and external knowledge about DeepL's product communication.
- Create and maintain product management-related reports/dashboards .
- Contribute to learning & training to upskill the product teams in their desired and needed skills.
What we offer
- Delivering excellence: Help the team to improve even further, to deliver excellence on a product is used by more than 100 million people
- Be part of a highly skilled team enjoying mutual trust in a company at scale
- Meaningful work: We overcome language barriers and thus bring cultures closer together.
- A comfortable office in Cologne, Berlin, London or Amsterdam or suitable equipment for your home office. Visits to Cologne with low regularity.
- You have relevant knowledge working in product operations
- A strong professional experience in/with Product Management and Project Management in a cross functional and agile environment
- Experience in supporting the rollout of frameworks/process updates for teams/departments
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in change management and operations
- You know your way around dashboards and reports
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
We are looking forward to your application!