Product Marketing Manager - Integrations (f/m/d) - GER, UK, NL, PL
RemoteKöln oder Berlin, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyPR & Marketing
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new , exciting products , which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team. As the Product Marketing Manager for our Integrations, you will dive deep into onsumer insights, help drive product strategy, and lead go-to-market efforts with the goal of embedding DeepL translation technology into users’ existing workflows, and apps and tools they already use daily. DeepL integrations enable users to access the translation services of DeepL seamlessly. For example, DeepL integrations are available for popular software programs such as Zendesk, GoogleDocs and several browsers. With these integrations, users can easily translate documents, webpages, and blog posts without having to switch between applications.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Amsterdam, London, Cologne or Berlin: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
- Establish and execute DeepL Integrations strategy in partnership with our cross-functional teams
- Develop product messaging, positioning, and value propositions that effectively communicate the benefits of DeepL through integrations
- Act as a key partner to product and management teams in defining roadmaps, market sizes, and user needs
- Drive user acquisition, activation and retention of our Integrations, with a focus on B2B audiences
- Partner with Content and Marketing teams to create Sales and Support enablement material
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust, with efficient decision-making processes
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Work on the scale. Opportunity to grow the state-of-art technology with a strong product x market fit. Millions of people have used DeepL up to this date
- We cherish collaboration and efficiency but are human in our approach - empathy and inclusivity are critical
- Flexible Work Arrangements. With office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work.
- Ownership matters on all levels. We offer a virtual share program for all employees.
- Regular team events – internationally
- Strong experience of marketing with some time spent focussing on product marketing, with technology and/or start-up experience
- Creative storyteller with excellent communication, presentation, organization, and writing skills
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgment
- Combination of strategic thinking and the ability to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Nice to have: a strong passion for technology and software development
We are looking forward to your application!