Knowledge Management Specialist
RemoteCologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyCustomer Team
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
In this role, your primary focus will be developing knowledge management capabilities within our GTM department across Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Marketing. You'll empower GTM colleagues and customers by ensuring they have quick and easy access to the information they need to achieve their goals. Your experience developing various forms of internal and customer-facing content will play a crucial role in this process. In addition to documentation, you will be able to facilitate knowledge-sharing processes and enablement of our colleagues. Working closely with various departments, you’ll capture new developments and drive knowledge management initiatives across multiple topics as DeepL expands and our processes evolve.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and the needs of our GTM teams
- Create and maintain high quality, up-to-date and searchable content for our internal knowledge base and customer-facing help centre
- Use analytics to measure and improve the performance of our documentation to empower internal and external customers
- Work cross-functionally with GTM, Knowledge Management, Product and Engineering teams to support new releases and internal changes
- Identify opportunities to improve knowledge management processes, frameworks and resources.
- Support the onboarding of new employees with training materials
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally, as well as whole company events
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Hack-Fridays – Every month we have a dedicated, interruption-free day on a company-wide scale to work on a project of your choice. Whatever it might be, if it means something to you, this is your day to do it
- Stay healthy – We offer a private health and travel insurance that comes with a bonus you can spend on vision, dental or any other needs
- With our people-centric approach, we value Life-Domain Balance and mental well-being! Therefore, we offer 30 days of holiday and provide a mental well-being app with access to psychologists, group sessions, and self-guided learning tools
- Annual education budget to advance your skills with courses & qualifications of your choice
- Relevant work experience in at least one of the GTM areas and a deep understanding of the processes in that area (sales, customer success, customer support or marketing)
- Experience in creating content for internal and external knowledge sharing, such as articles and training materials
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written) and the ability to train, motivate and empower others
- Hands-on and proactive in testing our products, including more technical aspects
- A collaborative working style with experience of working across the business to achieve common goals and working effectively with internal customers
- Good project management skills
- People, documentation, data and process orientation
We are looking forward to your application!