Knowledge Manager (f/m/d)
RemoteCologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyBusiness Functions
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Your efforts as a Knowledge Manager will advance our Knowledge Management capabilities within our commercial function. You’ll support the development of a Knowledge Management strategy that meets the needs of our Sales, Customer Success, Support and Marketing teams. Your expertise in designing and optimizing both internal and customer-facing documentation will play a crucial role in this process. In addition to documentation, you will also facilitate knowledge sharing processes and train commercial colleagues. Your role will require you to liaise extensively with various departments within DeepL to keep abreast of new developments and ensure that all colleagues have access to the information and materials they need to perform at their best.
Develop a strong understanding of our revenue processes and systems, as well as
Support the design and implementation of knowledge processes, tools, frameworks
Support the development of our knowledge base solution
Create and maintain high quality, up-to-date and searchable content for audiences across multiple departments
Work cross-functionally with commercial teams, knowledge management, product and engineering to support new releases and internal changes
Work with our commercial teams to brief and train them on upcoming changes that will impact their day-to-day work.
Gather feedback from commercial teams on potential improvements
- Use analytics to measure and improve the performance of our knowledge base
- Support the onboarding of new employees with training
Provide guidance and support to help knowledge management colleagues further develop their skills
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
Significant experience in a related field, such as Knowledge Management,
Enablement, Revenue Operations or Learning and Development
Proficiency in at least one of the revenue areas and deep understanding of processes
in this area (Sales, Customer Success, Support or Marketing)
Experience in designing and maintaining a knowledge base and content architecture
Experience with knowledge management tools and solutions
- Experience in capturing and sharing knowledge in the form of articles and training materials for customer-facing teams
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written) and ability to train, motivate, empower and inspire
A collaborative working style with experience of working across the business to
achieve common goals and work efficiently with internal customers
Excellent project management skills
- Orientation towards people, documentation, data and processes
We are looking forward to your application!