Field Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyMarketing
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are seeking our Field Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. You'll use your project management skills and your analytical mindset to develop co-branded marketing programs with existing customers, including webinars, customer events, and more.
- Execute demand generation campaigns by identifying opportunities through events and partnerships
- Develop co-branded marketing programs with existing customers, including webinars, customer events, and more
- Create playbooks and materials for sales teams to attend conferences, with the goal of capturing leads
- Plan and execute custom virtual and in-person events, webinars, executive events, third-party conferences, and account-based marketing
- Lead all critical components for successful execution of field programs, including speaker coordination, logistics, and materials, sales enablement
- Drive ROI value out of assigned budget
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- Shape a product experience for an unlimited market: from leading consulting firms to governments and NGOs, we work with 20.000+ global brands
- We work in small, multi-functional, task-oriented and autonomous squads
- Several years of experience in B2B enterprise technology sales or marketing role
- Proficiency in modern demand generation field channels and tactics for maximum ROI
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. We typically require writing samples from your portfolio
- Analytical mindset and doer attitude
- Strong discipline in managing available budget
- Working experience with MS Office Suite and Salesforce
We are looking forward to your application!