Senior Field Marketing Manager | US
Austin, Texas, United StatesPR & Marketing
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are seeking our Field Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team in Austin, Tx. You'll use your project management skills and your analytical mindset to develop co-branded marketing programs with existing customers, including webinars, customer events, and more. This role will report to the Demand Gen EMEA Lead and will be responsible for generating leads through field programs designed to drive engagement, attendance and sales pipeline (MQL’s) through events and webinars. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in planning and executing field marketing strategies, both digital and in-person, and using data to measure success. Experience in a SaaS scale-up with 500+employees is preferred.
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Japan and now US
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Hybid work arrangement in our downtown Austin office
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- Shape a product experience for an unlimited market: from leading consulting firms to governments and NGOs, we work with 20.000+ global brands
- We work in small, multi-functional, task-oriented and autonomous squads
· Align with regional sales lead and Global Demand Gen team, to formulate and execute a comprehensive field marketing strategy for the region
· Drive lead generation, specifically Market Qualified Leads (MQLs), through effective field marketing campaigns
· Plan and execute both digital and in-person events to drive brand awareness and customer engagement
· Ensure positive ROI from all field marketing activities, using data to measure success and make strategic adjustments
· Adapt global marketing programs to the specific needs and nuances of the North American market, e.g. campaigns, content, messaging and positioning, etc.
· Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to align field marketing activities with broader business objectives and pipeline needs
- Live in or commutable distance to Austin, Tx
- At least 10+ years of experience executing large-scale field marketing campaigns, preferably within B2B SaaS organizations, ideally including leading a team of 2+ marketers
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to stay organized in high-pressure situations
- Possesses a strong work ethic, collaborative mind set, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Possesses a practical and proactive attitude with a humble approach, demonstrating proficiency in accomplishing tasks efficiently
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to collaborate across functions to develop strategy and influence decision making
- Experience leading a team of 2+ marketers
- Strong understanding of B2B event planning and management along with event budgets
- Proven experience creating and executing effective marketing campaigns to drive attendance and engagement at online and offline events
- Strong knowledge of event marketing technology and tools