Employer Branding & Talent Marketing Specialist
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyPeople and Culture
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne, London or Amsterdam: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What you'll be doing at DeepL
We are scaling our teams at DeepL and we genuinely think that we are offering something pretty special - the chance to work on a product that people love, creating solutions on a global scale and true flexibility in how, when and where you work. Not to mention the chance to work with some incredibly talented people. But right now, we know we could do a much better job of selling ourselves. That's where you come in.
We are looking for the Employer Branding & Talent Marketing Specialist to join our newly formed Employer Branding team on this journey and help spread the word about why DeepL is the best place to work. Reporting to the Employer Branding Lead, you will help us elevate DeepL's employer brand on key markets, but the role will involve a lot more:
- You'll strategically position DeepL as an employer of choice by effectively distributing targeted content through both organic and paid channels such as ads, social media and digital platforms.
- You'll support the People and Culture team in increasing brand awareness and enhancing employer branding activities at DeepL.
- Working closely with the Employer Branding Lead, you'll help develop innovative sourcing strategies to meet both current and future recruitment needs.
- With your creative touch, you'll breathe life into DeepL's careers page and social media accounts with engaging multimedia content, compelling posts and captivating employee stories, all aimed at promoting DeepL as an attractive employer of choice.
- You'll contribute to content creation across a range of media, keeping abreast of the latest trends in content creation to ensure fresh and engaging output.
- You'll design, execute and analyse recruitment marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms (LinkedIn, Google, Meta, etc.) to drive traffic and attract top talent.
- Working with internal and external partners, you'll help organise and stage recruitment events that leave a lasting impression.
- You'll produce detailed reports to track and evaluate the results of external employer branding activities across multiple channels, enabling continuous improvement and optimisation.
What we offer
- A friendly, international and highly committed team with a high level of trust and very short decision making processes.
- The opportunity to actively shape our global employer brand.
- Flat hierarchies and lots of room to manoeuvre. The chance to make a real difference.
- Meaningful work: we break down language barriers around the world, bringing different cultures closer together.
- Regular team events.
- A comfortable office in Cologne, Berlin, London or Amsterdam, or suitable equipment for your home office. We offer great flexibility!
- An online expert who keeps abreast of the latest trends, creators and industry news, enjoys brainstorming and implementing cutting-edge content concepts, and is adept at tailoring content for different platforms and audiences.
- Significant employer branding and recruitment marketing experience, ideally in a fast-growing organisation with projects and metrics to talk about.
- Experience in launching high-impact campaigns across digital channels (LinkedIn, Meta, Google, etc.).
- Previous experience of running online and offline events is desirable.
- An outgoing personality with a willingness to get involved in content creation and data analysis.
- Experience with Canva, CapCut and LinkedIn marketing solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other teams.
- Very good English skills, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Please make sure to send your application in English. We are looking forward to receiving your application