E-Mail Marketing Designer (f/m/d)
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyPR & Marketing
is Germany's best-known AI company. People and their communication challenges are at the heart of everything we do. Founded in 2017 by German researchers, we've developed DeepL, the world's most accurate AI technology, enabling real-time human-sounding translation. Accessible across the web translator, browser extensions, desktop and mobile apps, and an API, DeepL supports a best-in-class translation experience in 29 languages.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL was founded by engineers and scientists on a mission to break language barriers and bring cultures together. Being fully profitable and product-led, we are proud to build a research-heavy company developing language solutions used by millions of people and well over 20,000+ businesses around the globe. Thanks to our open work culture and small multifunctional team structure, we can innovate fast, outperforming our closest competitors by a factor of 3:1. What sets us apart is also the scale. Deepl.com is one of the most visited websites in the world, processing translation for 1 trillion characters in the last few months. DeepL is remote-first and diverse by default organization, with local offices in Europe and Asia. Our 400+ people strong team is spread across four hubs in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Poland and Japan.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Create email campaigns and marketing materials to promote and communicate DeepL brand and features to new and existing users and customers.
Focus on email marketing and supporting other needs of marketing team:
- Team up with user research and design to understand your target audience
- Create email marketing campaigns that drive impact
- Create high-quality impactful assets within product, brand, marketing, and other areas of the company
- Act as a strategic, conceptual problem solver and storyteller
- Take ownership of projects
- Work alongside your colleagues in marketing and design
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with much trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a buyer’s experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- A chance to work at scale – market state-of-art technology with a solid product-market fit, and over half of a billion people used DeepL up to this date
- Experience a fast-growth environment – over the past three years; we grew our team from 20 to 400 employees distributed across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a newly-established Marketing and Brand Design squad
- Flexible work arrangements with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work
- We offer a virtual share program for all employees
- Meaningful work as we break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events - internationally
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Technical understanding of relevant coding languages (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with creating mobile responsive templates
- Expertise in Figma, Illustrator and Hubspot
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate design decisions
- Experienced in managing multiple projects, skilled at prioritizing
- Energized by challenges; able to thrive in complexity and ambiguity
- Experience working in a high-growth B2B company is a plus
Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter in English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!