Customer Support Specialist (f/m/d) | French and English
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Berlin, BerlinSupport
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is tech for good, dismantling language barriers around the world and constantly expanding to new markets. Be part of our growth right at the center of the DeepL customer experience by helping us provide excellent support to customers all around the world. Join a diverse, friendly and enthusiastic team that hails from all corners of the globe and all walks of life - we are looking forward to becoming even more effective together with you!
- Become an ambassador for DeepL’s products and an expert on our customers’ needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- As part of our multilingual support team, you will assist customers from all over the world with a focus on requests in French and English
- You support both individual and business customers in the use of DeepL to conquer language barriers wherever they may find them
- Productive collaboration with diverse teams across the company from Backend to Sales will form a daily aspect of your work
- You will answer inquiries on administrative and technical topics via our ticketing system (Zendesk)
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally!
- Strong written communication skills in English and French, other languages (e.g. German) are a big plus
- Solid experience in customer support, preferably in the tech industry
- You are familiar with technical terminology (such as HTML and API) and have an eye for detail
- Working independently as well as together with your team brings you joy and fulfillment
- By giving and receiving feedback you are able to contribute to the success of your team, and bring a growth mindset to your work
- You thrive through the process of change and relish new opportunities
- Supporting customers in a friendly and productive manner comes naturally to you, and you always find creative solutions to a variety of problems
- You have one foot in the world of tech, with curiosity and interest in digital products and internet applications
Please make sure to send your application in English.
We are looking forward to your application!