Customer Learning Manager (f/m/d) | German-speaking
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomCustomer Success
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Accessible across the web translator, browser extensions, desktop, and mobile apps and an API, DeepL supports a best-in-class communication experience in 30+ languages.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Customer Learning Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering continued learning for our existing B2B customer portfolio. A segment of our overarching Customer Success team, this role works in tandem with cross-department teams to deliver live customer training sessions for administrators and users of DeepL.
You will work collaboratively with several teams to design, implement and deliver both short- and long-term training solutions that are innovative and engaging. Alongside the Onboarding and Enablement Lead, you will help ensure that all training interventions ultimately have clear measures of success and are embedded across the customer lifecycle.
- Own the development and delivery of training programs for individual customers, setting them up for a successful long-term partnership
- Understand how customers leverage different translation methods/tools and how our technology works cohesively with their goals
- Teach and empower existing customers how to get the most value out of each of DeepL’s features and functionalities
- Collaborate with other members of the Customer team to understand additional use cases and development opportunities for existing customers
- Partner with the wider company organisation (Digital Success, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Product, etc.) to develop and update all training materials
- Become a subject matter expert on DeepL’s product capabilities and implementation process, and provide input into the implementation process for new product launches
- Identify, surface, and work to solve for product-knowledge gaps or common disconnects for our customer base
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- Solid customer facing experience with a proven track record of training B2B customers
- Self-starter with a creative approach to customer requests and challenges
- Experience creating and delivering learning programmes that drive product adoption across enterprise and/or corporate customers
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; workshop and webinar moderation a plus
- L&D qualifications a plus, but not essential
- Fluency in English and German, and additional language(s) are a plus (French or Spanish preferred)
We are looking forward to your application!