Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - London
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is seeking a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will dive deep into consumer insights, help drive product strategy, and lead go-to-market efforts. The ideal candidate will enjoy working cross-functionally and be motivated by delivering on product adoption results.
- Lead go-to-market planning and launches for new and existing products that drive full funnel measurable results, rooted in data and insights
- Partner with product, design and data teams to define target audiences and uncover new opportunities
- Develop positioning, audience and channel strategies for new and existing features and products that drive measurable growth
- Act as a key business leader and partner to product and management teams in defining roadmaps, market sizes, and consumer needs
- Drive and maintain competitive reporting to keep internal stakeholders informed on key trends and shifts in our industry
- Help enable user-facing teams at DeepL — from Sales and Customer Support to local teams in other countries
- Partner with the Revenue, Product, and Finance teams to set pricing that aligns to the product value proposition and with our users’ success
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 4+ years marketing with 2+ years in product marketing, with technology and/or start-up experience
- Passionate storyteller with strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience taking new B2B products to market and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgement
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
We are looking forward to your application!