Growth Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - London
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is seeking a strategic, analytical, action-oriented growth marketer who will drive our next level of growth. The ideal candidate will combine their passion for experimentation with a deep knowledge of our customer’s journey, marketing channel acumen, and best-in-class growth tactics to increase funnel conversion and drive new business and user growth.
- Drive organic growth for DeepL so that we can help even more individuals, teams, and developers overcome language barriers
- Identify and optimize new and existing organic growth levers via marketing campaigns and experimentation
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams on our growth roadmap. It’s up to you to be a great cross-team partner to drive business results.
- Partner with the broader DeepL team to implement the infrastructure needed for rapid growth experimentation (e.g., tools, attribution models, dashboards, reporting)
- Use your SEO expertise to ensure we’re strategically creating the best possible content for our community
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of owned and earned channels (e.g., organic social, lifecycle/email, content, and PR) to drive marketing performance
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, with 2+ years in growth roles at B2B companies
- Experience with website testing, conversion rate optimization, and organic marketing channels (SEO, CRO, Content, Email, Social, and PR)
- Strong partnerships with Product and Engineering teams
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in analytics, critical thinking, and reasoned judgement
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
We are looking forward to your application!