Growth Marketing Lead (f/m/d) - London, Cologne, or remote
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We're looking for a strategic, analytical, action-oriented growth leader that will drive our next level of growth. In your new role you will combine your passion for experimentation with a deep knowledge of our customer’s journey, marketing channel acumen, and best-in-class growth tactics to increase funnel conversion and drive our new business and user growth.
- Define and own the growth marketing strategy to drive top of funnel organic growth and funnel efficiency
- Identify and optimize new and existing organic growth levers via campaigns and experimentation (e.g., SEO, CRO, ASO, trials, referrals, ambassadors, website)
- Collaborate with your colleagues in Sales, Product and Engineering teams on growth roadmap and execution of cross-team projects to drive business results
- Lead with a results-driven, analytical mindset to optimize key customer flows into the product to increase conversion and activation rates
- Help to implement infrastructure needed for rapid growth experimentation (e.g., tools, attribution models, dashboards, reporting)
- Stay on top of market trends and insights to implement best-in-class growth marketing strategies
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to promote a product on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- The possibility to build and shape our marketing processes
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 6+ years of experience in growth or marketing, with 3+ years in growth roles
- A mix of B2C & B2B/B2B2C experience is a plus
- Deep expertise in SEO
- Experience with website testing, conversion rate optimization and organic marketing channels
- Strong partnerships with Sales, Product and Engineering teams
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Strength in analytics, critical thinking and reasoned judgement
- Combination of strategic thinking and ability to roll up sleeves and get it done
We are looking forward to your application!