Customer Support Specialist (f/m/d) | German and English
Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnSupport
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are growing quite fast at the moment and this is an exciting time for us! To make sure we can continue to help our customers quickly, we also want to expand our customer support team. We would like to shape this exciting phase with you and are looking forward to you and your expertise: With your proven experience in the field of customer support and your language skills, you will help us to serve customers from different countries and cultures in a friendly and professional way while using a constantly growing product range. You will join an international, friendly and very well organized team that is looking forward to becoming even more effective together with you!
- You are part of our international support team and support customers from all over the world with a focus on German- and English-speaking customers
- You will answer individual inquiries on administrative and technical topics via e-mail in German and English
- You will work hand in hand with your technical team mates
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent employment contract
- A friendly and effective team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- Work on a product that is already used by more than 100 million people worldwide
- Meaningful work: we break down language barriers and thus bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- A nice office, fresh fruit and snacks, drinks and good humour
- Very good and precise written expression in English and German, other languages are a big plus
- Solid experience in customer support, preferably in the tech industry
- You are familiar with technical requirements, the terms HTML or API are no foreign words for you
- Enjoy finding solutions to a variety of problems and supporting customers in a friendly and productive manner
- Curiosity and interest in digital products and internet applications
We are looking forward to your application!