Account Executive (f/m/d) Corporate | English
RemoteUnited Kingdom, London, City of, LondonSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial salesperson to drive new and expansion sales at one of Europe’s fastest growing technology companies backed by top investors who helped scale Uber, Twitter, Instagram, and Zendesk. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides an outstanding customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You'll be joining a new and growing team, and managing an international inbound pipeline of sales opportunities across a large prospect and customer base.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of DeepL’s products and customer needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- Respond to a large volume of inbound prospects and customers, and manage a high volume of opportunities through the entire sales cycle (qualification to close)
- Build a pipeline of new business, and pursue upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with accounts in your book of business
- Forecast and track all opportunity and customer details including use cases, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- Be part of the growth in our North Europe and North American markets
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to sell a product on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- The possibility to build and shape our sales processes
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 2+ years of full-cycle sales experience; software/SaaS experience preferred
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in additional language(s) preferred
- Team player – supportive of colleagues
We are looking forward to your application!