Account Executive Enterprise | German (f/m/d) (2)
RemoteGermany, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to help us to rapidly grow our Enterprise footprint. The Enterprise AE will be responsible for building relationships with enterprise businesses within the DACH region, with a focus on both winning new business and maximizing expansion. We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record as an Enterprise AE, who is passionate about our vision of a world without language barriers. As one of our first Enterprise AE's, you will play a key role in shaping our Enterprise processes and playbook, whilst consistently delivering against sales quotas.
- Meet and exceed pipeline and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Build a pipeline of new business, manage the sales process and close opportunities
- Pursue upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and accurate forecasting through Salesforce
- Arrange and lead meetings with Executives and Senior Managers
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team (solutions consultants, leadership etc.) to win new customers
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and developments
- Work closely with DeepL leadership across multiple functions (e.g. product, sales, and operations) to improve our product and service
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The possibility to grow our footprint in the Enterprise space
- The opportunity to sell a product to an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 30 days paid vacation
- 3+ years of Enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling into and expanding large Enterprise accounts
- Experience selling emerging technologies and winning new logos
- Consistent over achievement against sales quotas
- Ability to collaborate with and orchestrate cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment – you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluency in German and English required
We are looking forward to your application!