Working Student | Talent Acquisition
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyResearch
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to
help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created
the world's best machine translation system and made it available free
of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make
DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Thanks to our unique AI language technology, DeepL is able to provide the world’s best translation quality. To ensure this quality of translation, we need to recruit the best talent in the field. In this role, you will support our Talent Acquisition team in all recruitment activities related to the Research department. You will work closely with your recruiting colleagues and the hiring team to ensure that our candidates have a memorable experience and that we find the best talent. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with administrative and day-to-day tasks
- In the field of research recruitment, you will be responsible for contacting candidates, scheduling interviews with the relevant hiring team, supporting the hiring teams in the preparation of questionnaires and evaluation forms
- You will be involved in all stages of the recruitment process, providing the best possible support to ensure fast, skills- and value-based recruitment
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in current projects, such as department reorganisation and setting up new processes with interviewing teams
What we offer
- Meaningful work: we tear down language barriers around the world, bringing different cultures closer together
- A friendly, international and effective team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to work in a diverse, challenging and international field of activity and to learn a lot in the process
- Application of your theoretical knowledge in practice
- Remuneration in line with the market with flexible time management and personal responsibility
- A very good reference: working for one of the strongest scale-ups in Europe
- A nice office in Cologne and a lot of flexibility
- Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks, billiards and table tennis, good mood
- You are enrolled in a business degree programme or a related degree programme, ideally with a focus on human resources, recruiting or HR management
- You're generally interested in topics related to AI, research and neural networks and want to learn more about our core team
- You're a fast learner, well organised and able to manage multiple processes at the same time and keep track of all activities
- You have a high level of independence, teamwork and reliability
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to your application!