Talent Acquisition Team Lead (Revenue) (f/m/d) – Cologne or remote
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyPeople and Culture
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or London: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is seeking an experienced GTM Talent Acquisition Team Lead to lead a team of Revenue focussed Talent Acquisition Specialists. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader who is passionate about building and developing high-performing teams. The Talent Acquisition Team Lead will work closely with the People team, Sales leadership team, hiring managers, and interviewers to develop a talent acquisition strategy that aligns with DeepL’s growth objectives. This will be a ‘player coach’ role, which will also involve some hands-on recruitment delivery.
- You will lead a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists to deliver high quality candidates in line with DeepL's business objectives. Continually seek to raise the bar and lead by example when it comes to sourcing the best candidates
- Developing a talent acquisition strategy for the Revenue teams
- In close collaboration with the People team and business leaders, you understand hiring needs and will work with your team to develop a pipeline of candidates for current and future roles
- You will partner with our Talent Operations lead to streamline process and create a data driven hiring approach
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and selection of candidates for a limited number of roles will keep you hands-on
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, and company policies rounds of your responsibilities
- Represent a positive employer brand by promoting DeepL's values, culture, and mission
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany and Poland
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Proven experience in team management of a team of 4+ Talent Specialists
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong track record in direct sourcing and coaching teams to deliver through search
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Significant experience in building out GTM teams in multiple locations with a strong focus on sourced candidates, Saas experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, other languages are a bonus
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Please make sure to send your application in English.
We are looking forward to your application!