Senior C# Engineer- Salesforce (f/m/d) - UK, NL, GER or PL
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Köln oder PaderbornEngineering
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available to everyone free of charge. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest trends and technologies. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our open and positive workplace philosophy enables employees to feel comfortable and thrive in their roles. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language-related problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Thanks to our unique neural networks, DeepL is able to deliver the world’s best translation quality. In order to keep it that way, we are constantly improving our apps and adding exciting new features - and this is where your experience in developing sophisticated software comes in.
In this positions, you'll work in the Business Verticals team together with technical specialists on the DeepL platform, functional area leads and subject matter experts on the Finance team to develop business solutions on enterprise platforms. You'll provide low-level design on solutions and perform technical analysis and development of applications with necessary customization, alongside the rest of the engineering and business teams.
- Oversee use cases of Salesforce as one of our enterprise business platforms.
- Guide on low-level architecture and contribute on high level architecture.
- Develop custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework)
What we offer
- Interesting and challenging software development work on a product that is already used by over 100 million people
- Code reviews and a focus on high quality
- Meaningful work at scale: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up! Over the last year we doubled in size, hiring new colleagues across UK, Germany, Poland, NL and Japan
- We’ve got your back! We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but trust, empathy, inclusivity and an overall ‘human-first’ approach are just as important to us
- Flexible Work Arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events- internationally!
- You are a seasoned developer in object-oriented programming languages with extensive industry experience
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce development with several years of industry experience
- Strong proficiency in C# and .NET (Core)
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
We'd especially love to speak if you have:
- Strong to intermediate knowledge of Python
We are looking forward to your application!