Sales Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, KölnSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will play an important role in the continued growth of our Sales team. With your experience, you will lead the Sales Operations team to deliver a world-class sales infrastructure. You will work with the Sales Leadership Team on a strategic level, coach the Sales Operations Team and ensure a good development overall. At the same time, you are hands-on in the projects and ensure the necessary progress with your ‘get things done’ mindset.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will help to establish a smooth collaboration with our different revenue teams, the Marketing and Support departments, so that the revenue department as a whole can make its contribution to the success of DeepL.
- Support Sales Leadership to improve their analytical and operational needs which will allow them to win more business more efficiently
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making informed decisions based off of trends, seasonal variance, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Customer Success Operations to drive operational improvements across the GTM organization
- Plan and maintain the sales operations roadmap in collaboration with various stakeholders from Sales, SalesOps, RevOps
- Improve the existing process landscape and build up the missing parts
- Build a scaleable, highly automatized commission model
- Support the Sales Leadership team with territory planning and headcount planning models in collaboration with analysts
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the Sales Operations team
What we offer
- Work on the scale. Opportunity to grow the state-of-art technology with a strong product x market fit. Over half of a billion people used DeepL up to this date
- Experience the hyper-growth. Over the past two years, we grew our team from 20 to 250 employees distributed across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and Japan
- We got your back. We have an experienced, highly committed team with trust and transparent decision-making processes
- We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, empathy, and inclusivity are similarly important
- Flexible Work Arrangements. With office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work
- We've also designed an efficient and inclusive remote-first organization during the pandemic. Remote work is not part of the benefits; it's part of our culture
- Meaningful work. We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events – internationally. You are going to love it!
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience, preferably at an B2B SaaS company
- Growth and scale up mindset
- Ability to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Strong executive presence, great collaboration skills, and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Can work well with a variety of cross functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong “get things done” mindset
We are looking forward to your application!