Sales Operations Lead (f/m/d)
Standort flexibelVereinigtes Königreich, England, LondonSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Sales Operations Lead, you will play an important role in the continued growth of our Sales team. With your experience, you will lead the Sales Operations team to deliver a world-class sales infrastructure. You will work with the Sales Leadership Team on a strategic level, coach the Sales Operations Team and ensure good development overall. At the same time, you are hands-on in the projects and ensure the necessary progress with your ‘get things done’ mindset.
As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will help to establish a smooth collaboration with our different revenue teams, the Marketing and Support departments, so that the revenue department as a whole can make its contribution to the success of DeepL.
- Support Sales Leadership to improve their analytical and operational needs which will allow them to win more business more efficiently
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making informed decisions based on trends, seasonal variance, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing/Customer Success Operations to drive operational improvements across the GTM organization
- Plan and maintain the sales operations roadmap in collaboration with various stakeholders from Sales, SalesOps, RevOps
- Improve the existing process landscape and build up the missing parts
- Build a scalable, highly automatized commission model
- Support the Sales Leadership team with territory planning and headcount planning models in collaboration with analysts
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the Sales Operations team
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year, we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally!
- 30 days paid vacation
- Significant of Sales Operations experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS company
- Growth and scale-up mindset
- Ability to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Strong executive presence, great collaboration skills, and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and confidence to challenge the status quo
- Can work well with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong “get things done” mindset
We are looking forward to your application!