Sales Manager (f/m/d) Americas
Standort flexibelLondon, England, Vereinigtes KönigreichSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to help us to rapidly grow our Enterprise footprint. You'll be responsible for building relationships with enterprise businesses within DACH, with a focus on both winning new business and maximising expansion. We are looking for you to have a proven track record as an Enterprise AE, who is passionate about our vision of a world without language barriers. As one of our first Enterprise AE's, you will play a key role in shaping our Enterprise processes and playbook.
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction for the sales team and broader DeepL sales organisation
- Lead ongoing growth and development including hiring, onboarding, training, and coaching reps
- Participate in C-level customer and prospect meetings and help execution closing them with appropriate timeline
- Maintain a high level knowledge of DeepL product and solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Be accountable for the attainment of your sales representative’s performance targets
- Partner with Sales Development, Solution Consultant, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where DeepL invests its resources
- Track and analyze sales pipelines and activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and patterns
- Report accurately to senior management on progress/obstacles including regular sales forecast
- Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth
- Roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary for the customer and your team
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year, we doubled in size with employees located across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Take part in our regular Sales QBRs/kickoffs on one of our office sites globally.
- 3+ years of Account Executive management experience
- 8+ years of Sales experience preferably within an MM or Enterprise SaaS organization
- Currently and successfully leading a team of MM/Enterprise Account Executives in B2B SaaS solution sales environment
- Solid understanding of B2B SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, executing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly changing environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Results-oriented, self-directed with a passion to succeed
- French speaking advantageous
We are looking forward to your application!