Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - User Acquisition - GER, UK, NL or PL
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomProduct Development
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are looking for a Performance Marketing expert, who is able to encourage user acquisition and engagement in a product led environment. With the main focus on display and social ads, the ideal candidate will critically challenge the status quo at any time.
- Operating in a product-led growth environment to drive user acquisition and engagement through aligned campaigns that enhance the user experience
- Developing and executing effective paid search, paid social, and display advertising campaigns to drive user acquisition and engagement
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance, utilising data to inform future optimisation and strategy
- Continuously monitoring and adjusting campaign performance to maximise outcomes
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product, data science, and design, to ensure seamless campaign execution
- Staying up to date with industry trends and advancements in performance marketing, continuously seeking new growth opportunities
- Managing large budgets and allocating resources effectively, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with much trust and an efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a buyer’s experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- A chance to work at scale – market state-of-art technology with a solid product-market fit, and over half of a billion people used DeepL up to this date
- Experience a fast-growth environment – over the past two years; we grew our team from 20 to over 480 employees distributed across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- Flexible work arrangements with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work
- Meaningful work as we break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events – internationally
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in performance marketing, with a strong track record in paid social and display advertising
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources (e.g. website, social media, SEM) to drive growth through data-driven decision making
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok and Google advertising platforms
- Possesses excellent analytical skills and experience using data and insights to inform and optimise marketing campaigns
- Has excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Has intermediate SQL skills, along with experience working with in-house and custom database systems to extract, transform, and analyse data
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver transparent, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Is a strong team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Positive attitude, strong sense of ownership and accountability, growth mindset, and confidence to challenge the status quo
Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter in English.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!