Financial Systems Integration Specialist
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyBusiness Functions
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication
What will you be doing at DeepL?
At DeepL, you'll be at the heart of our financial systems landscape, orchestrating the seamless integration of Workday Finance, with other cutting-edge 'financial tools. You'll work closely with our talented cross-functional teams to analyze, design, develop, and implement integrated financial solutions. You'll identify opportunities for process improvement and automation, ensuring our systems operate at peak efficiency. Your technical skills will shine as you conduct system testing, troubleshooting, and guarantee the accuracy and reliability of our financial data. We can't wait to see what financial magic we'll create together!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, develop, and implement integrated financial systems solutions.
- Utilize Workday Studio, our native integration tool, to integrate and maintain our financial systems landscape (prior experience with Workday Studio is advantageous, but not required).
- Support and maintain data integration processes and workflows between various financial systems, with a focus on Workday ERP.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation within our financial systems landscape.
- Conduct system testing, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure accurate and reliable financial data.
What we offer
- Meaningful work at scale: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together, with a product already used by over 100 million people worldwide
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up! Over the last year we doubled in size, hiring new colleagues across UK, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Japan
- Flexible Work Arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- A choice of the latest hardware any peripherals you want to support a smooth remote work experience
- Regular innovative team-building events- internationally!
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar position, demonstrating expertise in financial systems integration (additional experience is highly valued)
- Familiarity with Workday ERP or other similar SaaS solutions (Workday Certificates are a plus, but not mandatory).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to efficiently handle financial data.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across different teams.
- Proactive mindset, able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We are looking forward to your application!