Enterprise Sales Lead (f/m/d)
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Nordrhein-Westfalen, CologneSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or London: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
DeepL is looking for a highly experienced and motivated Enterprise Sales Lead to grow our Enterprise footprint. You will have full responsibility for leading your team to success!
We would love for you to play this key role in ensuring the achievement of our significant revenue growth targets in an incredibly fast-paced and dynamic market. You should have the energy, business insight, sales expertise and people management skills to build and inspire your team to consistently over achieve meaningful growth targets whilst working in close collaboration with our amazing cross-functional partners.
As an experienced Enterprise Sales leader, you will develop and execute a multi-faceted Enterprise sales strategy to increase our market share whilst building the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction. You will manage a team of highly driven, successful sales professionals, who are equally focussed on acquiring new logos and growing the revenue from their installed base.
- Provide strong Enterprise leadership, vision and direction for the sales team and broader DeepL sales organisation
- Hire, grow, lead, and motivate your high-performing Enterprise sales team
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team; includes recruiting, onboarding, and training new Enterprise Account Executives
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Mentoring direct reports on strategies to drive closure
- Report accurately to Senior Management on progress/obstacles
- Work closely with other teams; marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for the sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Be accountable for the attainment of your sales representative’s performance targets
- Track and analyze sales activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and patterns
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of DeepL solutions while staying current in understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends
- Engage at C-level in enterprise customer organizations
- Capable of successfully managing significant client customer concerns and issues
- Develop required Corporate relationships and Executive engagement to support success
- Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth
- Roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary for the customer and your team
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to sell a product on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- The possibility to build and shape our sales processes
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events and get togethers
- Extensive experience in software sales, with considerable experience in SaaS 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 3-5+ years sales management experience
- You have a proven track record of success, driving revenue expansion against quota and increased profitability in the software industry
- Currently and successfully leading a team of Strategic/Enterprise Account Executives in a B2B software solution sales environment
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed with a passion to succeed
- Ability to hire and train new Account Executives
- Fluency in English required, nice to have: business level German, French, Spanish or Japanese
We are looking forward to your application!