Employer Branding Specialist (f/m/d)
Standort flexibelNiederlande, Nordholland, AmsterdamPeople and Culture
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are scaling our teams at DeepL, and we genuinely think that we are offering something pretty special, the chance to work on a product that people love, creating solutions on a global scale, true flexibility in how, when and where you work. Not to mention working with some incredibly talented people. But, at the moment, we know we could be doing a much better job of selling ourselves. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for our first Employer Branding Specialist to help spread the word about why people should join us. Part of your role will be helping to define our EVP, but the role will involve a lot more:
- You partner with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs
- Seek out employee stories that can be used to help promote DeepL as an employer of choice and turn these stories into relevant content for our target audience
- Draft content, and review content from other teams, that will be presented on our social media channels
- You will support and manage content creation across a variety of mediums and present your ideas through storyboards
- After helping us come up with our brand guidelines, you will continuously ensure that content created by others, as well as yourself, meets these brand guidelines
- Research recruitment and careers marketing campaigns, to assess ROI metrics and to inform future media strategies
- You will keep a close eye on relevant metrics across different platforms (Website, Careers site, ATS, Social, Digital and Search) to apply insights and evolve our employer brand strategy
- Lastly, you track the Employer Branding budgets and work with our Finance and Legal teams to onboard new suppliers
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- The opportunity to actively shape our Employer Brand
- Flat hierarchies and therefore a lot of room for maneuver. You have the chance to really leave a footprint
- Meaningful work: we tear down language barriers around the world and thus bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- Significant experience in Employer Branding, ideally at a rapidly scaling company, with projects and metrics that you can talk to
- Your good understanding of content segmentation allows you to create relevant content for different talent segments, business functions, specific countries and regions
- An open-minded personality with the willingness to get hands on with content creation and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with other teams
- Very good English skills, knowledge of other languages is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!