Customer Programs Manager | Operations
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomCustomer Team
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
- Build and execute customer-specific events, with a focus on launching and supporting our Customer Advisory Board
- Develop a strategy for customer-specific programs across different customer segments to enable internal thought leaders and product experts to scale
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the DeepL customer advocacy program, identifying potential advocates and nurturing happy customers into brand champions
- Develop a Net Promoter Score Program
- Oversee the internal processes of advocacy, including integration with Salesforce, Hubspot, and other data management sources
- Manage the reward and engagement program to ensure advocates appreciate the value of sharing their DeepL success stories
- Lead other operational projects within Customer Success Operations
- Promote advocacy internally to ensure all teams understand advocacy operations and can manage interactions effectively
- Oversee the process of delivering appropriate references to sales teams to support the development of the prospect journey
- Partner with the Customer Research team, Product Operations to capture customer insight and advocate and influence Product vision, roadmap
- Collaborate with our PR and brand content teams to deliver exceptional customer stories that demonstrate ROI and successful adoption across divisions and regions
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- Flat hierarchies and a lot freedom to drive projects in a creative way
- Meaningful work at scale: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up! Over the last year we doubled in size, hiring new colleagues across UK, Germany, Poland, NL and Japan
- We’ve got your back! We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but trust, empathy, inclusivity and an overall ‘human-first’ approach are just as important to us
- Regular innovative team-building events- internationally!
- Benefits such as JobRad, fitness club membership, Lunchit (daily lunch allowance), travel health insurance for private and professional trips abroad and individual learning budgets
- Flexible Work Arrangements. With office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work
- A nice office in Cologne or Berlin with fresh fruits, snacks, drinks and good humor - the possibility to work remotely and a lot of flexibility
- Generous annual leave allowance
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ready to prioritise, multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- You are communicating clearly internally and with clients
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and to work independently as a self-starter
- Able to work in teams of all shapes and sizes
- In all interactions, you put the customer and their needs first
- Capable to see a project through from beginning to end
- Skilled in developing and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders
- You can scale customer programs efficiently
- Able to internalize and evangelize the DeepL messaging and the DeepL Value Prop
- Experienced in managing B2B marketing programs
- You embrace the opportunity to attend client events - up to 20% of the year
Please ensure to apply in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!