CRM & Marketing Automation Manager (f/m/d) | Customer Success
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomCustomer Success
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
- Own the CRM strategy and plans for business customers to drive adoption, engagement, and retention and understand how to segment data extensively
- Help define and execute the customer email and CRM communication strategy and roadmap to achieve ambitious acquisition, engagement, and retention goals using our marketing automation tool (HubSpot)
- Establish a close working relationship with key business stakeholders, particularly the Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Execute thoughtful experimentation to unlock high-impact campaigns, and leverage automation to improve engagement and retention throughout the customer lifecycle
- Take a regional based approach to campaigns and marketing activity to tailor the approach to different markets and customer needs
- Analyze campaign results, make recommendations, and implement changes based on key findings
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany and Poland
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- 3+ years of CRM experience, including email, in-app, and push notification
- Extensive experience building and executing complex CRM campaigns with multiple partners
- Solid understanding of email, email best practices, industry standards, and global compliance regulations
- Comfortable setting up and executing campaign experiments (A/B, multivariate) to track business impact, analyze the data, and extract key insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker that can synthesize and prioritize inputs from various perspectives to build an impactful plan
- Very comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter, and a quick learner
We are looking forward to your application!