Senior Content Marketing Manager
London, England, United KingdomPR & Marketing
Our goal is to become the global leader in Language AI and build products that help drive better communication, drive connection, and make real-life impact. To do that, we need talented people, like you, who want to be a part of this exciting journey. If you're ready to work with a dynamic team and build your career in the fast-moving AI space, DeepL is your destination.
What sets us apart
We are committed to innovation and to a nurturing work environment. Founded by developers and researchers, we spend a lot of time actively reviewing the latest trends in generative AI and software engineering. Known for pioneering AI technologies, we dive deep into cutting-edge research to create not only translations, but advanced language solutions. Combining our use of modern technology, comprehensive employee benefits with our open and welcoming work culture is what sets us apart.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, the reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because of the products that have helped countless people worldwide, or maybe it's because of our shared goal of improving communication for individuals and businesses worldwide. What we're certain of is this: being part of DeepL means joining a team committed to innovation and the well-being of its employees.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
As a Senior Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive B2B content marketing strategy that aligns with our company's overall marketing and business objectives. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and maintaining brand consistency are critical aspects of this position. Your efforts will drive organic traffic and leads into the funnel, accelerate users across the buyer journey, and contribute to the overall success of our marketing campaigns.
Content Strategy: With the Creative studio (copy & design) and marketing stakeholders, develop and execute a content marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall growth objectives.
Content Creation: Oversee the creation of high-quality content across a variety of personas (professional users, business and technical decision makers, etc.) through the buyer’s journey, from top of funnel through to purchase/re-purchase.
Content Calendar: Create and manage an editorial calendar to produce consistent and timely content.
SEO Optimisation: In collaboration with SEO managers, optimise content for search engines to drive organic traffic to our website.
Audience Research: Conduct research to understand our target audience, their buyer journey, including needs and pain points to create tailored content that drives impact.
Analytics and Optimisation: Monitor content performance using analytics tools, analyze data, and optimise content and strategy to achieve KPIs and ROI.
Team Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers, copywriters, developers, and marketing specialists, to ensure cohesive and effective content campaigns.
Brand Consistency: Maintain brand voice and style guidelines across all content and marketing materials.
Content Promotion: Team up with marketing managers to develop strategies for promoting content through paid advertising, social media, email marketing, and partnerships.
- 8+ years of B2B content marketing experience with a track record of developing and implementing successful content strategies, ideally in a Scale-up SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of the enterprise buyer’s journey including a range of personas from professional users to IT/business decision makers and the types of content required to accelerate deals through the funnel.
- Grasp of SEO best practices and experience optimising content for search engines.
- Proficiency in using analytics tools to track and measure content performance, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to create and manage content calendars and work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate content ideas that resonate with diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with CMS platforms and social media management platforms.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and work effectively with a variety of team members and stakeholders.
What we offer
- Diverse and internationally distributed team: joining our team means becoming part of a large, global community with people of more than 90 nationalities. We're more than just colleagues; we're a group of professionals with a shared mission to connect diverse cultures. Our global presence is growing–we've doubled in size nearly every year, with our employees based in the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland, the US, and Japan, and we continue to expand our network.
- Open communication, regular feedback: as a language-focused company, we value the importance of clear, honest communication. We value smooth collaboration, direct and actionable feedback, and believe that leading with empathy makes us better together.
- Hybrid work, flexible hours: whether you're near our hub in Tokyo, or prefer the comfort of your own home, you decide where your office is. We offer flexible working hours and trust in your productivity, all in sync with your team's general locations and time zones to foster effective and seamless collaboration. Our aim is to integrate your work with your lifestyle, ensuring a balance that respects both your needs and our operational requirements.
- Regular in-person team events: we bond over vibrant events that are as unique as our team, from local team and business unit gatherings, to new-joiner onboardings, to company-wide events that bring us all together–literally.
- Comprehensive health insurance: your health comes first. With our comprehensive insurance, we'll make sure you're covered from head to toe.
- 30 days of annual leave: we value your peace of mind. With 20 days off (excluding public holidays) and access to mental health resources, we make sure you're as strong mentally as you are professionally.
- Annual learning budget: because we never stop learning, we’ve set up an annual budget for your professional development—pick a learning path that contributes to your career development and we'll back you up.