Content Creator | Video & Webinar
RemoteCologne, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyCustomer Team
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Thanks to our unique AI language technology, DeepL is able to provide the world's best translation quality. We also offer our paying customers a wide range of useful features that greatly simplify business workflow and collaboration. It is your responsibility to pass on this knowledge to our customers. You are not only a skilled and eloquent storyteller, but also versatile in terms of content types. We are very international and have clients in a wide range of business sectors - you will meet each one in the way that suits them best, using the medium that suits them best. Sound familiar?
We can't wait to meet you!
- Creation of customer success content (focus on video + webinar) that we'll use heavily for our post-sales activities, customer onboarding and product adoption across our customer segments
- Responsibility for the strategic expansion of the content strategy and coordination for post-sales related customer projects
- Creation of simple but effective explainer videos driving product adoption that could also be used within other departments (sales, support, etc.)
- Creation of learning/academy content for client onboarding or other training related content
- Ideation and creation of appealing webinar formats for our customers to explain the benefits, USPs of our products
- Close cooperation with copy creation and design to apply brand guidelines
- Gain an understanding of our customer base and their needs and participate in further developing our content roadmap
What we offer
- A friendly, international and very committed team with a lot of trust and very short decision-making processes
- Flat hierarchies and a lot freedom to drive projects in a creative way
- Meaningful work at scale: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up! Over the last year we doubled in size, hiring new colleagues across UK, Germany, Poland, NL and Japan
- We’ve got your back! We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but trust, empathy, inclusivity and an overall ‘human-first’ approach are just as important to us
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally!
- Benefits such as JobRad, fitness club membership, Lunchit (daily lunch allowance), travel health insurance for private and professional trips abroad and individual learning budgets
- Flexible Work Arrangements. With office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work
- A nice office in Cologne or Berlin with fresh fruits, snacks, drinks and good humor - the possibility to work remotely and a lot of flexibility
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Substantial content creation experience across several different media types: videos, animation videos, screen recordings or/and webinars
- Willingness to be the face and voice of our Tech-Touch segment
- Ideally, experience of working with an internationally focused SaaS product
- Fluent in English and preferably one other language
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- B2B and Enterprise experience in a SaaS or API company is preferred
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet pre-defined schedules/deadlines
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and organizational skills
Please ensure to apply in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you!