Commercial Field Services (Sales support) (f/m/d)
Standort flexibelLondon, England, Vereinigtes KönigreichBusiness Functions
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Here in the Revenue Operations team, we set our people & partners up for success in order to deliver great distribution experience across the customer lifecycle, which results in unlocking true growth potential & improving customer lifetime value. We do this by supporting all operational, enablement & strategic activities across the customer lifecycle.
This person is responsible to provide sales administration support to all commercial teams (Sales, Solution Consultants, SDR, Customer Success) involved in the overall deal cycle to ensure consistent and accurate administrative tasks, data collection and recording in Salesforce.com are completed.
Working as part of an integral sales team you’ll provide extensive administrative support to all sales channels and help improve efficiency as our sales volume continues to increase. You’ll liaise with internal stakeholders to facilitate the smooth execution of opportunities & quotes, and to make sure that all parties are aware of any potential delays.
- Act as primary support resource for the Sales Team, and support them in the use of Salesforce.com throughout the full sales cycle.
- Manage the achievement of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assign and manage Accounts and Opportunities by territory and per the Rules of Engagement, user access in sales systems, troubleshooting sales systems, technical issues, data merge & deletion compliance, user acceptance testing, lead conversions, and data loads.
- Update customer and quotation records to ensure data accuracy across business systems.
- Update and maintain changes to quoting tool approval table hierarchy.
- Create training documents and manage relevant SFDC documentation processes within our LMS.
- Act as host and lead SFDC training.
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally!
- 30 days paid vacation
- Experience & Language Requirements: Notable and relevant professional working experience; Experience working within operations-related or sales functions is an advantage; English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing).
- Education: University degree
- Professional Training & Certification: Most importantly you’ll have excellent attention to detail and be able to balance priorities in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel), alongside performing your general data processing and administration duties within Salesforce.com. This is a varied role that will call upon your organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills. You’ll need to meet tight deadlines while providing top-notch customer services and accurate administrative support. You’ll also be a motivated team player who’s confident taking ownership of issues and resolving them.
Please make sure to send your application in English.
We are looking forward to your application!