Commercial Effectiveness [Process Excellence] Manager (f/m/d)
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomBusiness Functions
DeepL is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
Here in the Revenue Operations team, we set our people & partners up for success in order to deliver great distribution experience across the customer lifecycle, which results in unlocking true growth potential & improving customer lifetime value. We do this by supporting all operational, enablement & strategic activities across the customer lifecycle.
This person will report to the Sales Operations Director and will be responsible for developing commercial effectiveness by leading process & operational excellence activities across the customer lifecycle. Working closely with cross-functional stakeholders and regional teams, this role will plan & execute the process & system improvement roadmap enabling go-to-market strategy execution & performance measurement.
- Identify and lead process improvement activities by working with cross-functional teams, to drive continuous improvement and cultural change to achieve business growth objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the commercial domains on driving process efficiency by implementing structured methodology (e.g. lean Six-Sigma) to increase sales team productivity & revenue growth.
- Energetically contribute & lead where necessary, to the ongoing evolution of the commercial systems, tools and process roadmap discussions with Revenue Operations and other teams.
- Orchestrates working groups and leads workstreams aimed at automation & enhancement of customer life-cycle processes.
- Provide global support & prioritisation framework for solving problems and escalations to the ongoing evolution and improvement in sales frameworks, systems and processes.
- Create process documentation repository for review, assessment & roll-outs.
- Lead projects primarily driven by Sales Operations whilst also having involvement in strategic projects covering a broader commercial interest.
- Develop & implement a Change Management playbook with a strong focus on impact assessment, stakeholder engagement, communication & enablement throughout the project lifecycle.
- Perform a risk assessment and maintain risk management documentation based on probability & impact matrix.
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year, we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events – internationally!
- 30 days paid vacation
- Proven & sustained track record of related experience (continuous process improvement using Six Sigma methodologies, managing complex consulting engagements, etc).
- Experience managing CRM systems, with a proven track record in sales process excellence, optimisation & increasing analytical integrity by systematic data capture.
- Consulting experience in delivering operational transformation engagements; Expert knowledge and experience in consulting practices and methodologies, and program management.
- English: Level 3: Fluent (ability to communicate clearly & effectively at all organisational levels, both verbally and in writing). Collaborative and highly communicative team member with an aptitude for relationship building and a positive attitude.
- Education: University degree
- Professional Training & Certification: Coaching & Project Management skills can be off advantage.
Please make sure to send your application in English.
We look forward to your application!