B2B Communications Strategist (f/m/d)
RemoteKöln, Nordrhein-Westfalen, GermanyMarketing
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We are seeking an experienced professional with several years of experience working in the enterprise software, management consulting or services industry. You will be responsible for designing, executing, and managing DeepL's overall thought leadership strategy and industry positioning.
- Being part of Global Communications Team you will design and manage DeepL's overall industry analyst, influencer, and thought leadership strategy
- Craft industry-specific narrative for DeepL products in industry press and market reports
- Build and maintain relationships with industry analysts, influencers, and thought leaders to drive awareness of DeepL offering
- Optimize the upper funnel to raise awareness in targeted verticals and drive brand recognition and impact demand generation
- Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/B2B influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, briefings etc.
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year we doubled in size with employees located across UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- Shape a product experience for an unlimited market: from leading consulting firms to governments and NGOs, we work with 20.000+ global brands
- We work in small, multi-functional, task-oriented and autonomous squads
- Several years of experience in an Analyst Relations, B2B Communications or Consulting role in enterprise software industry
- Strong understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms
- Experience working with senior executives and C-levels
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong network and connections in the industry
- Strong sense of ownership - You will build this function
We are looking forward to your application!