Account Executive (f/m/d) Enterprise | DACH
Standort flexibelBerlin, Berlin, DeutschlandSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter to help us to rapidly grow our Enterprise footprint. You'll be responsible for building relationships with enterprise businesses within DACH, with a focus on both winning new business and maximising expansion. We are looking for you to have a proven track record as an Enterprise AE, who is passionate about our vision of a world without language barriers. As one of our first Enterprise AE's, you will play a key role in shaping our Enterprise processes and playbook.
- You will be at the forefront of DeepL’s rapid growth and present our market-leading translation service to clients in order to eliminate their language barriers
- Become an ambassador for DeepL’s products and an expert on our customers’ needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- As a trusted partner to potential new business and incoming customers, you will qualify and convert leads and manage the entire sales cycle
- You strive to meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Build a pipeline of new business, and pursue upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Responding to a large volume of inbound prospects and customers, and managing a high volume of opportunities from qualification to close will be a major part of your day
- Forecast and track all opportunity and customer details including use cases, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- You work closely with our diverse, international and welcoming teams from SDR to Marketing
What we offer
- Make an impact! We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Experience the excitement of a rapidly growing scale-up. Over the last year, we doubled in size with employees located across the UK, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, and Japan
- We’ve got your back. We are an experienced, highly committed team with transparent decision-making processes. We cherish collaboration and efficiency, but the human approach, trust, empathy, and inclusivity are just as important
- Flexible work arrangements: with office hubs in Cologne, Berlin, London, and Amsterdam, you choose where and how you work. We offer fully remote work from UK/DE/NL/PL/JP, no strings attached, no 'to be reviewed'- DeepL is a remote-positive company now and forever
- Regular innovative team-building events - internationally
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Take part in our regular Sales QBRs/kickoffs on one of our office sites globally.
- 3+ years of Enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling into and expanding large Enterprise accounts as well as selling emerging technologies and winning new logos
- You are known for consistently overachieving against sales quotas
- Ability to collaborate with and orchestrate cross-functional teams
- You feel at home in a fast-paced start-up environment: you're able to shift priorities and adapt to dynamic situations
- Fluent in German and English in your everyday work
We are looking forward to your application!