Account Executive (f/m/d) Corporate | German
Standort flexibelDeutschland, Brandenburg, KölnSales
is Germany's best-known AI company. We develop neural networks to help people work with language. With DeepL Translator, we have created the world's best machine translation system and made it available free of charge to everyone online. Over the next few years, we aim to make DeepL the world's leading language technology company.
Our goal is to overcome language barriers and bring cultures closer together.
What distinguishes us from other companies?
DeepL (formerly Linguee) was founded by developers and researchers. We focus on the development of new, exciting products, which is why we spend a lot of time actively researching the latest topics. We understand the challenges of developing new products and try to meet them with an agile and dynamic way of working. Our work culture is very open because we want our employees to feel comfortable. In our daily work we use modern technologies - not only to translate texts, but also to create the world's best dictionaries, and solve other language problems.
When we tell people about DeepL as an employer, reactions are overwhelmingly positive. Maybe it's because they have enjoyed our services, or maybe they just want to get on board with our quest to break down language barriers and facilitate communication.
We are constantly looking for outstanding employees! Currently, we offer remote work in Germany, the Netherlands, the UK and Poland. Whether you would like to work from home in one of these countries or from one of our offices in Cologne or Paderborn: the choice is yours. No matter where you choose to work from, our way of working is designed to make you an essential part of the team.
What will you be doing at DeepL?
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, provides an excellent customer experience and offers polished presentation skills. You'll be single-handedly running an inbound pipeline of sales opportunities and expansion on existing customer accounts across the French market. You will bring a consistent track record in sales achievement, Software/SaaS would be a plus.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline, and revenue goals
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of DeepL’s products and customer needs in order to troubleshoot and rapidly resolve inquiries
- Respond to a large volume of inbound prospects and customers, and manage a high volume of opportunities through the entire sales cycle (qualification to close)
- Build a pipeline of new business, and pursue upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Forecast and track all opportunity and customer details including use cases, purchase timeframes, and next steps
What we offer
- A friendly, international, and highly committed team with a lot of trust with efficient decision-making processes
- The opportunity to shape a product experience for on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base (international customers, from start-ups to large corporations)
- Meaningful work: We break down language barriers worldwide and bring different cultures closer together
- Regular team events
- 2+ years of sales experience (sales development, business development)
- 1+ year of full-cycle experience
- Experience in software, especially SaaS experience preferred
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Fluency in English and German
- Team player – supportive of colleagues
We are looking forward to your application!